Randy Bachman is sharing a preview of his upcoming album, “Heavy Blues”, with the release of a behind the scenes video package.
Due April 13 (April 14 in North America), the guitarist is joined on the project by guests including Neil Young, Joe Bonamassa, Robert Randolph and the late Jeff Healey.
Bachman recently premiered the album’s title track, which features a collaboration with Peter Frampton.
Produced by Kevin Shirley (Iron Maiden, Rush, Led Zeppelin), the record sees Bachman joined by new band members Anna Ruddick on bass and drummer Dale Anne Brendon.
Bachman will launch a North American tour in support of “Heavy Blues” on April 2 in St. Charles, IL.
Release date: April 13 (April 14 in North America)
01. The Edge
02. A Ton Of Bricks (feat Scott Holiday)
03. Bad Child (feat Joe Bonamassa)
04. Little Girl Lost (feat Neil Young)
05. Learn To Fly
06. Oh My Lord (feat Robert Randolph)
07. Confessing To The Devil (feat Jeff Healey)
08. Heavy Blues (feat Peter Frampton)
09. The Devil Lied
10. Wild Texas Ride
11. Please Come To Paris (feat Luke Doucet)
12. We Need To Talk
AUDIO: Randy Bachman joined by Peter Frampton on new album
Bachman-Turner Overdrive to release 40th Anniversary Edition of Not Fragile
Bachman-Turner Overdrive to be inducted into the Canadian Music Hall Of Fame